You can now access a variety of services online without having to phone or visit the surgery.
Online services offered
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Ordering repeat prescription
It is easier and quicker to book appointments and request repeat prescriptions via our online service. Simply log in and select an option.
Registering for your secure personal on-line account is simple and allows you to:
- Access and order from a ‘live’ list of your repeat medications (not one-offs at present)
- Access and book a selection of appointments with our doctors
- Online appointments are currently available one week in advance.
Our online services are quick, easy and convenient to use from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
They will save you time and help you take more control of your health, particularly if you have any long-term medical conditions which require regular monitoring and prescriptions.
To begin using GP Online Services you simply need to bring in one forms of photographic identification and fill in a short form at reception or you can print off the form below (Patient Access Form) and bring it into the surgery with you.
Our reception team will scan and return your documents then give you your personal login details and password. You will then be able to log in and access online services straight away.
Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine.
Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality.
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 12 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.